When to Come
October-February: Our trips run from October to
February. Cool nights and warm, sunny days make for perfect cycling
weather. Quiet misty mornings, fog-shrouded hills and the hush of the
rolling river deepen your sense of peace and solitude as you begin each
day's ride. Average temperature: 78 degrees Farenheit
- All Accommodations
- All Meals
- Bountiful feasts of savory local dishes
- Traditional herbal steam bath and massage
- Spectacular Mekong River sunsets
- Local festivals and ceremonies
- Bottled water for rides
- Map, T-shirt, and more.
- We generally ride on paved roads, but sometimes will take off onto
the dirt tracks. If you bring your own bicycle, a road bike with wide
tires, a mountain bike or hybrid will be suitable.
- If you prefer, rent from us a high-quality mountain bike
(handlebar bag, lock and water bottles included).
Please bring your own helmet; it is required.
- Our trips begin at airports easily accessible by flights from
- You may check your bike as one of your two pieces of luggage at no
extra charge on international and Thai flights.
- You do not need a visa. You will be issued a free 30-Day Transit
Visa if arriving by air.
- In hotels and guesthouses where twin beds are available, we will
pair you with a roommate. If you prefer a single room on those nights,
simply pay the single supplement fee.
- Occasional homestays include sleeping as the locals do: under a mosquito net on
clean bedding on a clean floor, several people per room.
*Bike rental and
single room fees are nonrefundable
||To reserve a place on the
trip, send a deposit and any rental and single supplement fees. The
balance of your payment is due 60 days prior to departure. If we
receive written notice of your cancellation at least 60 days prior
to departure, we will refund your money less a $250 handling fee. If
we receive notice 31-59 days prior, 50% of the trip cost will be
refunded. No money will be refunded within 30 days of
||Torsak & Katie Murray
31 Leeman St.,